Light-O-Rama Forums

PixCon universe always on

msteiner57

I have finished setting up my pxcon 16 controller. I had to set it up through a standalone router because I couldn't get it to configure straight through my laptop. Anyways, I have 2 steady lights on the controller, when I hook up a string of lights to the controller they turn on and stay on. I tried to run a test pattern, the controller status light blinks while in test mode but no pattern, just steady on lights. The same if I run a sequence, lights never change. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I have tried different universe channels with the same results

Did you properly set the pixel type in the configuration?  Are you sure you are running the exact same pixel drivers on all the ports of the entire PixCon16?  Are you sure you wired the Pixels in the correct direction?  Have you swapped the pixels with another port? If so, does the problem stay with a port or does it move with the pixels?

DevMike, I have done all of the above. I am currently running a help desk ticket. It doesnt matter which port I connect my lights to, they light up and stay lit. I have set up a ribbon initially, then nodes, all the same

• The topic was locked