Light-O-Rama Forums

Ever go under the knife?

Santas Helper

Hello. I've been under the knife many times. 7 arm surgeries, 2 back surgeries, appendectomy, and last was colonectomy. Had 3 feet of my colon removed. But none of those was related to lights. At this moment I have been in the hospital since Thursday due to a severe knee infection. Now it's affecting my lights time. Was unable to build anything this weekend and next weekend is still questionable. I am hoping to get out today but does not look promising for having everything running by Thanksgiving. I still have my CCR tree to build. All I can do is hope for the best. I'm sure lots of my guests will understand if they do not fire up that night. I.m diebetic so the knee infection was a serious issue and everything is now looking good.

Jerry

Edited by Eaglesclaw

1885. Open heart surgery to repair ASD. Atrial septum defect. Med speak for massive heart murmur. Also had to stitch up floppy mitral valve while they were at it. Now I run 5ks.

Really cool scar.

1885. Open heart surgery to repair ASD. Atrial septum defect. Med speak for massive heart murmur. Also had to stitch up floppy mitral valve while they were at it. Now I run 5ks.

Really cool scar.

Wow Bob, is that the year 1885 or the number of stitches? J/K :)

Glad to hear your doing great at 5k runs.

That's funny Bob. That could easily be three LOR dudes during a mini comparing scares and RGB lights. LOL

wrist surgery do to my love of bowling since i was 6 and my gallbladder taken out due to it leaking fluid into my blood stream

• The topic was locked