Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware utility works but no lights during sequence.

ezimnow

The control panel is on (blue light enabled)  The comm's listener is on but i get no out put to my lights?

Network setting's show LOR Regular Com 3 57.6K

I was able to get all my RGB lights to work fine but not the lor ac controllers 

Ideas please?

The control panel is on (blue light enabled)  The comm's listener is on but i get no out put to my lights?

Network setting's show LOR Regular Com 3 57.6K

I was able to get all my RGB lights to work fine but not the lor ac controllers 

Ideas please?

Sequence Editor or Regular Show?

No output to lights, but the RGB lights work?

Running one network, or multiple? (Looks like one)

Are the AC controllers G3?

Sure you have the Network Preferences set correctly?

Are the lights on the AC controllers solid (meaning they are connected to the network)?

Sequence Editor or Regular Show?       Sequence Editor
No output to lights, but the RGB lights work? I was testing the p12 without the AC Controllers
Running one network, or multiple? (Looks like one)Disabled Wireless
Are the AC controllers G3?No
Sure you have the Network Preferences set correctly?Can I send you a email with what I have it set to?
Are the lights on the AC controllers solid (meaning they are connected to the network)?Yes I have a solid Red light on the one controller I am testing with 

I had it set to control lights but I noticed it unchecked when I hit play on the SE

Disabled Wireless? Are you running ELL's?

How many USB485's do you have?

In the network utility, do you have the COM port set to COM3? That's what you indicated you are using.

Testing the P12 (What is that?) without the AC controllers connected, but then you say you have one AC controller on the network.

I'm lost.

Start simple. Slowly add things until it goes wrong. Troubleshoot with the process of elimination.

Yes, I did get the error message to close the HU. I then shut the SE then shut  the HU and it seems to be ok but again, no output to the lights. 

I basically have one strand of lights hooked up just to see If I can get output and its on a known populated channel 

• The topic was locked