Light-O-Rama Forums

BRG colour order in LOR

canadianchristmas

Hi, I have a alpha pix 4 controller running the bottom half of the house, all the strips on the house have the BRG colour order instead of RGB I set the alpha pix to BRG and everything is fine for the house.

But now I have a problem I want to connect two RGB pixel strings to the same controller and It only has one colour order option for the entire controller.

Is there a way to change the channels to another colour order in the sequence editor?

If not how can I accomplish this?

Thanks!

Yes. It is a little painstaking.

Open an rgb channel in your sequence by clicking it. Box will pop up and have the addresses top of that box is a check box that says something to the effect of " check to link channels". uncheck that box and you can change the order. So instead of r=1, g=2, b=3,,,,you can make it r=2, g=1, b=2. Or what ever you need.

Do that to all and save the configuration.

2, 1. 3 was only an example, I do not know the order you will need.

Yes. It is a little painstaking.

Open an rgb channel in your sequence by clicking it. Box will pop up and have the addresses top of that box is a check box that says something to the effect of " check to link channels". uncheck that box and you can change the order. So instead of r=1, g=2, b=3,,,,you can make it r=2, g=1, b=2. Or what ever you need.

Do that to all and save the configuration.

2, 1. 3 was only an example, I do not know the order you will need.

ok Thanks!