Light-O-Rama Forums

A litter help please.

zanclus

Hi , my laptop died but I had backed up my sequences to a zip drive. I purchased a new PC, installed Lor S4 and copied my sequences over to the Lor file where sequences are stored. When I try to open a sequence I get "unexpected save file information found" error . Any ideas?

Edited by zanclus

You installed a version of the software that is older than the one last used to save it.

Uninstall whatever you installed.  Get your license information.  Download the latest version you are licensed for.  Install and register.  Then open the sequence.

Light-O-Rama software downloads can be found at http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-software-download/. The latest version is at the top of the page and previous versions are located at the bottom of the page. It's a big file and could take several minutes to download so be patient. 

To retrieve your license key goto: http://lightorama.com/licenseCheck.html 

If you actually need Litter help, you may want to contact an old Native American (typically standing by the road crying with the offending trash at his feet), or a Vet.   :lol: 

• Like 1

No the sequences were made with s3. 3.14 I think. I installed S4 Software the latest on the Lor Web site.I used the sequences with S3 last year so I know they worked.

Edited by zanclus

My neighbor definitely needed some litter help. It took him two years and four or five litters before he figured out where they came from and what to do to stop it. Glad his genes aren't in the pool.

• Like 1

Please send me (bob@lightorama.com) an email with the following information:

(1) Your forum username.

(2) This thread's URL, which is:

forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/37126-a-litter-help-please/

(3) The sequence in question.

(4) The output of the LOR Diagnostic tool.

Thanks.