Light-O-Rama Forums

G3-MP3 Director and Schedule Editor

Paul L Johnson

OK I have the G3-MP3 Director.  Is it possible to use the Schedule Editor to set up a set of shows. I have not found a video hint John Storms HINT HINT.... I have tired it but with no success.  Thanks in advance

Both of those options suck at best.  I can not see why LOR would not fix that obvious blunder.   I guess it is time to buy a dedicated laptop to use one month a year.  LOL 

Show01 is easy enough. Create a SD, schedule to run on Fri/Sat only. Make that "Show 01" when you create the shows. Then create the other shows that are going to run that week (for that card) and give them show 02, 03, etc.

Remember: with the SD card the show with the lowest priority will run. (This is more for everyone else.) But if you have a show that runs 4 hours on "Show01" and another that runs 3 hours on "Show02" (both set for the same start time) then Show01 will always run. 

Important: For the days you don't want the show to run, select any time, (say 9:00am) for the start AND finish.

Looks like you have 3 different weekly shows. You will want to create 3 different SD cards and swap them out anytime on Friday or Saturday. (or as early as the last show on Thursday, or before the first show on Sunday.) 

Easier to stick with Plan B and buy a new laptop.  It's the 21 century and we are swapping SD cards for simple tasks.    LOR has to have some government connection because they do the simplest things the most impossible way.

It's the 21st century and you still have to either do a calendar override, or change the schedule every week accomplish a simple task.

Just pointing out that with the laptop you're still going to be making changes, or you are going to have to do daily overrides for the weekdays.

• 5 months later...
On 9/18/2015 at 6:41 PM, Paul L Johnson said:

OK I have the G3-MP3 Director.  Is it possible to use the Schedule Editor to set up a set of shows. I have not found a video hint John Storms HINT HINT.... I have tired it but with no success.  Thanks in advance

• The topic was locked