Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for anyone that has created a sequence with the ccf strobe feature.

wrohdejr

I just recieved my ccf 50w floods and i am curious about the channel 4 and 5 strobe feature wondering if anyone has played with this and is willing to share a sequence with this feature. I know most people are scrambling for halloween but i would love to see how to make lightining with these floods.

Without going to look at a sequence I don't remember if it's channel 4 or 5. However, set one of those (and only one) to 99% and watch it strobe.

Be sure the flood is actually showing a color (red, white, purple, etc.) so that you have something on while the strobe is going...

No i ordered mine 2 weeks ago and got them a couple of days ago. Haven't had a chance to really play with the strobe feature. I have been converting all of my sequences that were using single color flood lights to rgb flood lights.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone willing to share a sample sequence doing this? I got my RGB Floods during the sale and want to play with them for a lightning/spooky sounds sequence for halloween.

Shimmer at a reduced intensity could also be an effective component of creating lightning effects.

• The topic was locked