Light-O-Rama Forums

Display Preview-Mega Tree Turned 90 Degrees

JamesWright

I have a mega tree preview display question. My prop is setup as shown in the attached screen shot. Starting location is set to Bottom Left. So, I expect to see string 1 on the left (at the 9 o'clock position when facing the tree). Right now, the preview display shows the starting string at the 6 o'clock position, directly in front of the audience. I can't figure out how to rotate the preview display so that it shows properly (i.e. string 1 in the 9 o'clock position). Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim

post-3644-0-23022500-1442193632_thumb.pn

Matt:

I can handle that, as long as I know about it. However, mine is in the front, not the back. Jim

It's not easy to distinguish front from back in a 360 tree in the preview. How do you know it is starting in the front?

Matt

Matt:

I agree that it is not easy to see. However if you use a spiral effect, it is easy to see. I have attached a screen shot. Note the merge line in the center of the tree. Things do not match properly at this point. This is very easy to see when the file is playing and the image is in motion.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I don't see the attachment in your previous post. I've attached one here though from preview design. In preview design the rear strings in a 360 tree are dimmed, making them easier to pick out. In the attached image you can clearly see that it is a dimmed string that is marked with the blue dot denoting string 1.

Matt

post-2660-0-36944300-1442603194_thumb.pn