Light-O-Rama Forums

50W RGB Flood

Kyle Whitaker

I added 3 50W RGB Floods to my display this year.  How do I set them up in the Visualizer?  They don't seem to be able to be setup as a normal flood.

Daniel,

Thanks, the link helped!  It did mention that the strobe effect may not be supported in S4.  Do you know if someone was able to determine if that is true?

Kyle

Program the 3 RGB channels with colors and effects that you want. Anytime you want to strobe, turn on channel 5. Whatever color you have selected will now be strobing.

IT WILL NOT SHOW THAT IT'S STROBING IN THE VISUALIZER.

But when you hook your floods up, they are strobing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have mine set up in my office so I can test while I sequence. I'm thinking about wearing sun glasses.

Yeah. Orv has this thread on retina damage. The only time I thought it might have legs was when I had both my 50 watt floods set up in my office too.

LOL i was testing the new 50w floods in my office and the wife was outside and saw the red glow and thought the room was on fire! Guess they look good outside in the daylight!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not the best video but here are 3 50w floods aimed at portion of my house. I will get a better pic and some video of it in action by this weekend. PS sorry for the sideways video i didn't realize my phone was sideways when i video taped it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92298873/2015-10-12%2002.34.32.mp4

• The topic was locked