Light-O-Rama Forums

SHOW EDITOR, START UP

Scott Blessing

Hi, New to the forums and I spent alot of time the last couple days looking for an answer to my problem if it was already posted. If I missed it, I apologize and blame it on being blinded by all the things that could possibly go wrong that I did not know about. :shock: All I was trying to do was make a 30 sec start up animation to run before my show. The animation runs fine in the sequencer, I add it to the show editor on the startup tab but it does not play. my show works just fine like it isn't even there. It is such a small thing but I have spent too much time trying to figure it out to quit now. What am I missing?
LOR 1.6.3, CTB-16D Controllers, XP sp2, wmp11

Hi Dan,

I started it right from the beginning as an animation. The sequence file ends with .las and I think that is what it is suppose to be. I even deleted the first try and made a different one but had same result.

So, mystery kind of solved. apparently when I make changes in my show editor, these changes do not go to the scheduler until I resart my computer. Is it suppose to be that way?

newspaper was here lastnight, todays paper, Part B, Half of first page are 4 color pictures of our display. looks quite nice, but they captioned us in the wrong town. :?

LightORamaDan wrote:

You do need to enable/disable shows but not restart the PC.

I made changes to a show that was running, and a few seconds after I saved my changes the show started over from the beginning, playing the new sequences I added.

Is this a feature that is not supposed to be there? That is, in future (LOR II) versions, will I have to disable/enable shows to get it to notice that I made changes?

I knew that the schedule was monitored for changes but I did not realize that a show was also monitored for changes while it was playing. Your test indicates that it is. Would suspect that LOR II is the same.