Light-O-Rama Forums

V2 vs. V3 Controllers

Dcroc

My landscaping show is entirely based on sequences created on Sequence Editor with some version of S3. There is a combination of LOR controllers on two non-enhanced networks and two E6804s. I'm only running it under S4.1. I did a test with spare controllers and my sequencing computer with intensity files, but that did not include any E1.31. If I have time this weekend I will try to do my network rearrangement to get one enhanced and one non-enhanced network, and redo my landscape sequences for the new config. Then I'll redo the landscape sequences using either PE or SuperStar exported via intensity files. No guarantee on getting all that done, but I'll shoot for that, and report here... I need to do all that anyway, so this is not extra work just for a test...

I got part of this completed.  The network re-arrangement was completed only to find that the new enhanced networking does not support interactive inputs.  So I had to change the enhanced network back to non-enhanced and next weekend I get to pull one more cable through an existing conduit.  Then maybe I can do the last part of running most of the show on a enhanced network via intensity files.

So I can run the g3mp3 director that has two networks on it. One network with all the g2 controllers and the second network at 500k with the G3 controllers and color cosmoc devices correct

• The topic was locked