Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor Class at Christmas Expo

MattBrown

The Pixel Editor class at the Christmas Expo in Ft. Worth will be this Saturday after lunch. If you plan to attend, please bring your computer with you, as we will be building a sequence together. In order to use the Picture effect in the sequence we build, you will need an animated gif file that is approximately 16 pixels high by 50 pixels wide. It doesn't have to be exactly these dimensions, but should be close. You can either search Google for such a file, or you can download to your computer the file attached to this post (the spinning "new"). I hope to see you in class!

Matt

post-2660-0-52397000-1437019641.gif

There will be video of the class for those who cannot attend? Hmmm?

Pleeease! :wub:

I second this request. Please.

The class itself will not be taped, but I will create a video based on the material that is presented.

Matt

• Like 3

Matt, enjoyed meeting you at Expo. The PPT you used for the PE . Very easy to understand.

Any plans to release the PPT? I think it would help many foljs to get up to speedvwith PE.

Video would be very helpful aswell. However, it may take a little time for the video, the PP presentation is already to go.

Also looking forward to yor PP and or video on converting our LED stuff to RGB utilizing the PE, as we discussed at Expo.

Best,

David

Liked the class Matt. Favorite part is where you said that people would be able to program their own effects. #GameChanger

• Like 1

I'm so glad you enjoyed the class. Expo is such a fun event! The PowerPoint will be posted on the LOR web site. Not sure when or where, but I'm sure there will be a post announcing it.

Matt

• Like 1