Light-O-Rama Forums

PE Issues

Jeff Messer

After converting the LEE file to a PE file so I can view the sequence it completed this task with no issue. I migrated the pixel data over and no issue. Hit play and everything looks good except the regular network channel. These play great in the visualizer file. I know you had review this issue Matt and said it would be fixed in the next release. It is still not working.

The visualizer bogged down on the sequence along with SE. The PE played it fine except the issue I stated above. The file is 1.4 gigs so I wanted to test out the PE on it.

Let me know what you think the issue may be.

Jeff

There are several issues in version 4.0.38 relating to importing an LEE file into the Pixel Editor. These will be fixed in the next release, but the release date has not been announced yet.

Matt

Thanks Matt. Sure hope its soon so I can finish all my sequences before bringing them into the PE. Now that we are on this subject of the PE and video's yet?

• Like 2

All of the fixes for importing a Visualizer file into the Pixel Editor are in the 4.1.0 beta that was released today.

Matt

Matt,

Now I get an error when trying to load the visualizer file into the PE. I did not get this before updating to 4.1.0

Jeff

Thanks for pointing this out! It will be fixed in the next release.

As a work-around, give each Visualizer prop a unique name.

Matt

Matt: Does 4.1.2 fix all the issues?

My testing indicates that it does. But if it works for you, that is the real proof :)

Matt

Guess I will find out this weekend it the big files will work and if the whole house works.

Fingers crossed. Downloading 4.1.2 and checking it out. Come on PE sure hope it works. This is my last attempt for this years show. 

Jeff

Matt,

The error is gone and pixels play great and no lag. When I import my visualizer into the PE of course it has my regular LOR channels which does not line up properly in the PE. The regular LOR channels work great in the SE and visualizer but I need them in the PE to swipe everything in the final sequence. 

I saw in the earlier comments not to bring them into the PE and cut down on file size. I agree its a good option but best option is to import all in and add effects then export back out into the SE if needed. 

The yard has red, green, white and multi across the full yard. The mega tree has the same colors so if I wanted to swipe White from left to right I would like to do pixels and regular channels at the same time. 

Right now it does not do what I need it to and was truly hoping this upgrade was the magical one to make me smile Buddy.

Jeff