Light-O-Rama Forums

Vegomatic Question

ezimnow

post-5315-0-90873500-1434295452_thumb.pn

I am using Vegomatic to add my channels to my sequence..I am adding 2 pixels trees and 3 RGB Arch's. Each tree is 12 string of 50 rgb's and 1 string per universe. #1 tree Universe 1-12...#2 tree Universe 13-24 ..Arch#1 Universe 25...Arch#2 Universe 26 and finally Arch#3 Universe 27...The attachment is what I see on my LOR sequence...What are all those extra channels and do I just delete them or did I mess up when I set up vegomatic?  

Any help appreciated....Thank you 

This looks like an import after your veg config was built. My suggestion is to generate what you want as a stand alone config and create a new seq using it. Verify that is what you want. Back in vego then combine. When you import make sure you open a seq with the same base you started with in vegomatic

Bob even though they are going to be individual props should I import 27 strings at one time?

If you wish. But vego creates tracks and labels them by the name you give it. So i recommend each prop be defined individually.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bob is there any changes between Vegomatic and S4 / Pixel Editor. I created several prop channels with Vego last season and hope to just import them into S4 when I upgrade. Is there any problems or anything I need to look out for?

None known to me.    PE does not change the SE config.  Its an external program which maps the position of matrixed pixels to their definition in the SE config.    Vego should do everything you need. If you find something lacking let me know.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread. Still you folks can may help me.

I'm trying to do a combined .lcc export and then import that into SE. I'm getting;

Invalid procedure call or argument

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Here is the way it should work. Create your prop in vegomatic. Go to the export tab, pick "set starting config" and choose your current .lcc file. Then click "export lcc combine"

Import that channel config into LOR. Then you have to export out of LOR and load that one into vegomatic to all new props.

You can not export out of vegomatic and load that file back into vegomatic.

Hope that helped.

Right dougd.

I knew how to do the steps you described. I had added a few thing and had not updated my current .lcc file. Once I did that... it worked. Just need to see that in writing. A "Duh Moment" ;-)

Thanks!