My 2nd CCR programming. Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron

Eaglesclaw

My second go at it.

Still a long way from lots of you other guys doing this,

But I'm still having fun at it.

• Like 1

those are some pretty modern Biplanes and Triplanes!!!  LOL

Nice job

Yeah biplanes just didn't turn out so good so I brought them into our era!!

Thanks Jim

Edited by Eaglesclaw

Looks great to me. Good job!

Thanks.  A couple more years of practice and I might get to sell them!!!

Looking good.  As for your texting you could have the letters facing forward so they can be read more easily. Just click on say 8x8x8 vertical - system, going up, & at 90 degrees. Or you can do that by hand by drawing out each letter & assigning a plus or negative number. You can have it go up, & then copy & past it again with 0 going right across the numbers & this keeps it facing forward & it can be read, then have it finish going up or down or to one of the sides. 

Just a thought. Otherwise it is looking good. 

Edited by lightzilla

Looking good.  As for your texting you could have the letters facing forward so they can be read more easily. Just click on say 8x8x8 vertical - system, going up, & at 90 degrees. Or you can do that by hand by drawing out each letter & assigning a plus or negative number. You can have it go up, & then copy & past it again with 0 going right across the numbers & this keeps it facing forward & it can be read, then have it finish going up or down or to one of the sides. 

Just a thought. Otherwise it is looking good. 

Thanks for the advice.  I will take a shot at those modifications.

Looks Great, I wish I knew Superstar that well, I have it but just cant get the hang of it!

• Like 1

Good job of interpreting the song.  Some much more that just lights flashing to the beat. 

Keep going.

Great job!  I agree with Lightzilla -- the texting (especially at the start) was very difficult to read.  Maybe even a slightly slower crawl would help in addition to his suggestions.

Thanks Guys.  I've changed all the text except at the beginning.  You can really read it well looking at the monitor.  But recording from my cell phone makes it hard to read, even for me when I know what it's saying.  Just too many words in the short time available for it.  Maybe i'll play with doing some dancing lights during that time frame.

I have finally created some decent looking bi- and tri-planes.  I will have the modified version in here in the next day or so.  They are really looking much better than the fighter jets. IMO!!

• Like 1

Looks Great, I wish I knew Superstar that well, I have it but just cant get the hang of it!

Actually you can learn the Superstar software. Take the word "can't" out of your vocabulary. A rabbit has a bigger IQ than me & yet even I am getting some where with Superstar. I will post a Matrix sequence I made (last year) here & you & anyone else  can look at it & get an idea on how to get things to move on the screen. Just edit any instrumental song to fit the sequence. It is P-Man Verse The Mystery Pine Tree Part 1& 2. They were filler sequences. I am hoping to have a ccr tree this year.

Now try drawing the same figures on a ccr tree. Try using the same numbers to get them to move on the tree. You can also see how to make words scroll across (or up or down a ccr tree) without using the text mode. You can have words freeze so that they can be rad better in the Image Mode.

Have fun.

P-Man Vs Mystery Pine Tree Part 2 Longer Dec 23 2015 (2).zip

P-Man Part One Dec 14th, 2014 Mod.zip

Edited by lightzilla
  • Like 1

I have finally created some decent looking bi- and tri-planes.  I will have the modified version in here in the next day or so.  They are really looking much better than the fighter jets. IMO!!

I knew you could do it. 

I hope this is my final on this except adding the sequence for the star.  I'm not using the star but if I want to start selling I guess I better add it.  Anyways here's Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron with Tri-planes and a few other major/minor changes!

Enjoy!

Jerry

BTW Thanks Blair.  Snoopy was not easy to do with the limitations on the strings, that's why he's only there once.  I don't think he would look so good if you saw him more than once in the song.

Just added the version with the star added in to the beat.

Edited by Eaglesclaw
  • Like 1

Nice job on Snoopys Sopwith Camel and the Red Barons Fokker Triplane!!   B)

Thanks Jim.  I myself love how it turned out.  Now I know others could have made it better, but with my skill level with superstar, I'm happy.