Light-O-Rama Forums

What Does The Fox....

Dcroc

I consider that "Give them what they want" mentality for Christmas, but Halloween is all about what I like.  Please see the "Why We Do It" thread.

Views & likes are 2 very different things.

I bet 90% of those views were like mine, when I showed my wife & said "can you believe this crap"

Totally agree, but 10% of half a billion!

I think i agree with you Jim. But i am a hater of the haters gonna hate phrase. Fox was very popular om my show. Its makes me grown and laugh and cringe. But i like it much more than lady 2ga.

Haters are gonna hate the haters are gonna hate phrase...  lol

hahaha hey Paul.... I crank the volume up really good and turn on my extra powered sub woofer for when I run the We Will Rock you.... had people jumping around last year at my Christmas party with it..

I plan on having the one I sent you with the singing faces this year... last year there were no faces in it.. I also run the same during Halloween with singing monster/pumpkin faces..

Planning on another good rock to but havent decided what yet.... thinking maybe some Deep Purple ( Smoke on the Water) or maybe some Credence or something similar.... or some good old IRON BUTTERFLY Inn A Gadda Da Vida...... short version...lol I dont think I would last threw the full 17 minutes of it...lol

I figure.... Its Christmas/ Halloween... Have fun.. noone says it has to be all traditional Christmas or Halloween music... 

I had a mixed up Halloween and Christmas both last year and didnt get any complaints.... actually I had about 70 songs or so done and made a list of them and let people pick one song from the list to build different shows with...

Had two show most nights.. a early show for the kids started at about & pm and then at 9 or so had another for the older stay up longer crown..

but then there was the fact it was just neighbors, invited friends and Family to because of where i live at no drive by spectators.... not until I move to Texas in a couple years.... then will see what happens..

Edited by Old Sarge