Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB100 String One & String Two

Crimson Lane Lights Etown

New RGB artist here, starting small.  S3, advanced, 3.12 no superstar.  When configuring in the Hardware Utility, I selected flip string one.  When I added a New Device to my sequence, I also checked flipped orientation.  Bummer, double flip equals no flip!  Time for more CCB schooling!

My intention is to have the CCB controller in the middle with bulb one far away from the middle as well as bulb 100. 

Ross

Look at this video. Make sure the CCP is in your visualizer file, is exactly how it will be in your yard. I explain this at the end. The only difference you will do from the instructions in the video, is to flip one of the strings, it doesn't matter which one. Once you flip it in the SE, don't flip it anywhere else, or you will cancel out the flips, as you already found out.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Yep, did the same thing.  Fortunately it is really easy to fix in the hardware utility if you want the easy way out.

Personally I wanted each of the six arches to have pixel #1 at the left so I didn't take the easy way out and made the software match the physical layout (as defined in the hardware utility).  A little harder, but only had to do it once.

Good video Mr. Boyd, thanks (I do not know why you would use just one string either!).  Jim, My first dual string is going on the roof line.  So I need a, from the street, left to right, 1-100 sweep.  Similar to all my arches which are 1-16 left to right sweeping. (like you).  Next I need to paint these into my visualizer.  Sure is neat to see all the colors when the strings twinkle. Thanks

• The topic was locked