Light-O-Rama Forums

50 Watt Flood

primvip

Anyone know a way to mount the flood in the ground so that the flood is off the ground on a stake or something? Thanks for any help

My preference is to use EMT conduit pounded into the ground. Then, use a minerallac clamp to attach to the conduit.  Search conduit hanger at homedepot.com.

I use a 1/4x20 bolt to attach it to the light mount.  Hopefully, I will be able to attach a picture.  The photo is actually of a work light, but the concept is the same.

post-12701-0-83485000-1429835819_thumb.j

I used 3/4 inch pvc pipe with a male nipple on the end (slip attachment on one side threaded on other). The included lamp bracket was screwed onto a galvanized floor flange. This allows the lamp to be screwed onto and off of the post easily for storage. It cost only a few dollars per post.

I used 3/4 inch pvc pipe with a male nipple on the end (slip attachment on one side threaded on other). The included lamp bracket was screwed onto a galvanized floor flange. This allows the lamp to be screwed onto and off of the post easily for storage. It cost only a few dollars per post.

Do you happen to have a pic to share? Thanks

Hope these help. I cut the pvc at 3.5 and 4.5 foot sections. They slip into the ground easily. If you need taller and stable, you could always use galvanized pipe.

Hmm. Let me try to get photos in again.

For some reason the attachment button on the bottom of reply page allows me to select the photo but wont let me attach it. Any suggestions?

For some reason the attachment button on the bottom of reply page allows me to select the photo but wont let me attach it. Any suggestions?

You can use a place like photobucket hosting site them share them.

• The topic was locked