Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbee and can't figure this RBG stuff out.

ehgilman

I purchased a CB100D. Here it is almost christmas again. (sort of) and I can not figure this thing out. I want to do arches. either on arch per string or 2, it does not matter.

What I can not figure out is how to and what settings to set every thing to.

I want to configure the CB100 with the correct settings. I know how to get there, just not what settings need to be set to what?

Then in Super Star, How do I set it up to do arches that will match chanels when I export it to regular sequencing?

Am I making any sence? 

More videos for the very new to RBG would be nice.....

Thank you guys and gals for any help you can give me.

Sorry, I have been bussy with the paying job... lol I will read into it when I get a chance. I was just hoping an easy "configuration" Screen shot to copy in hardware utility, and the same for configuring the super star arches.  I am going to sit down this evening and read through that thread and see what I learn.

I have several videos dealing with CCPs on my Vimeo page. Link is in my signature. Take a look and see if anything will help you.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Thank you all of you. That is some helpfull info, I will go through it and see what I can learn. If anyone ells has any usefull RBG for dummies type stuff I would love to see it.

• The topic was locked