Light-O-Rama Forums

MAD GRAB SALE!

rednosetbird

As mentioned you cannot pre-load the shopping card with sale items but what you can do is put something in the cart then start the checkout process. This will fill in all your info like address, etc.. so the checkout process is primed. Once you cancel the checkout that information remains, remember to delete that item if it isn't something you want. 

Dan

FYI.....

We've gotten several help desk tickets about 'Gold Membership' that is supposed to give you early access to the sale.  That story (or wherever it is coming from) is FALSE.  There is no such thing as 'Gold Membership', and you have been April Fooled.  

Everyone will have the same chance when the page goes live, and there is NO early access.  

If you happen to see someone or somewhere mention this 'Gold Membership', please point them at this message.

This was posted on Facebook about the memberships.

If you run 2 separate circuits to it, you can get 15 amps on each side, so yes, 30 amp controller.

This was posted on Facebook about the memberships.

I'd take anything you see on that Facebook group with a grain of salt. It's not an official Light-O-Rama run group.

It was a mear April Fools joke that apparently some didn't catch (I caught what day it was). The FB page has a lot of helpful/useful information.

It was a mear April Fools joke that apparently some didn't catch (I caught what day it was). The FB page has a lot of helpful/useful information.

I can't argue with you on that one, as I'm not a member. Good to hear it has helpful information. I was simply pointing out some things said there might be taken with a grain of salt. That's all.

I'd take anything you see on that Facebook group with a grain of salt. It's not an official Light-O-Rama run group.

I was simply pointing out some things said there might be taken with a grain of salt. That's all.

So are you implying that the same can't be said of this forum since it is "official"? 

MjAxMi0zODJlYmNiMzQ2MGMzM2Rm.png

• The topic was locked