Light-O-Rama Forums

MAD GRAB SALE!

rednosetbird

Hi all just wanted to tell you the mad grab sale is April 7th. Its posted on LOR website.  SO.... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET?????

I'm fixing to get another:

10w-rgb-flood-8-pack-1.gifCMB24-D+10W Flood Kit. (http://store.lightorama.com/10wrgbfl8pa.html)

...and maybe, maybe....

PRO Series Addon LOR1600Wg3 (15 amp)

Things that won't be on sale that I'll want.

* 1 additional 10W RGB Flood (I zapped one really bad)

* Some RGB flood 10' extensions

* Backup RS485 w/ Booster (backup)

I'm going to be in Europe next week, I won't be getting up at 02:00hrs. so I guess I'm right out of luck.

I'll just have to wait for the summer sale. Maybe the dollar maybe a little better by then.

Robonar you might want to check when you get up in the morning.

Last year there was still lots left hours later.

I think the RGB stuff will go fast

I'm going to be in Europe next week, I won't be getting up at 02:00hrs. so I guess I'm right out of luck.

I'll just have to wait for the summer sale. Maybe the dollar maybe a little better by then.

Come on where's your commitment. I live in the uk and every year have to set my alarm for 02.50 am. If you pre load your cart you can be back in bed by 03.10

not according to LOR.......

Important: The sale does not start until Tuesday Evening at 9:00PM EDT. Sale prices will not be applied to orders placed before the sale starts! Only items on the Mad Grab Sale Page are on sale. If you do not see a red sale price you are not in the right place! You will not see the Add To Cart button on sale items until the sale starts. You may need to click the refresh button on your browser once the sale starts to see the Add To Cart button.

but if your getting up at 2;50, whats another minute? lol

! You will not see the Add To Cart button on sale items until the sale starts. You may need to click the refresh button on your browser once the sale starts to see the Add To Cart button.

That's different.

You used to be able to have it in your cart before the sale starts.

14 controllers and 4 ELL's :-)

Too bad Deb. I hacked in and already got them all allocated in my cart. Sent a print screen to Dan and Mike and they confirmed I got them all. I'll decide my resell price later and let you know.

Aww Mega...I am not a fool!!!!  Im sure your fat man fingers wont let you check out in time.....besides I dont do business with hackers and Im happy to report you to the authorities...they now have your IP address.....buh bye....................LOL

That's different.

Now it will make it a Mad Grab. 

For me either 4 ccrs or 2 ccp controllers would work for me. That way I can have either a 16 ccr tree or a 16 pixel string tree....both would be good to have.

Edited by lightzilla

! You will not see the Add To Cart button on sale items until the sale starts. You may need to click the refresh button on your browser once the sale starts to see the Add To Cart button.

That's different.

Been like that at least the past 2 sales before this

FYI.....

We've gotten several help desk tickets about 'Gold Membership' that is supposed to give you early access to the sale.  That story (or wherever it is coming from) is FALSE.  There is no such thing as 'Gold Membership', and you have been April Fooled.  

Everyone will have the same chance when the page goes live, and there is NO early access.  

If you happen to see someone or somewhere mention this 'Gold Membership', please point them at this message.

FYI.....

We've gotten several help desk tickets about 'Gold Membership' that is supposed to give you early access to the sale. That story (or wherever it is coming from) is FALSE. There is no such thing as 'Gold Membership', and you have been April Fooled.

Everyone will have the same chance when the page goes live, and there is NO early access.

If you happen to see someone or somewhere mention this 'Gold Membership', please point them at this message.

This doesn't effect my Platinum Status though - does it?

This doesn't effect my Platinum Status though - does it?

But I'll take a couple ounces of your Platinum.  What are you selling it for?

Come on where's your commitment. I live in the uk and every year have to set my alarm for 02.50 am. If you pre load your cart you can be back in bed by 03.10

Marlow, I'll be in Chalfont St. Peter Wednesday night. The people I'm stopping with are too old for computers.

So I guess, it's down the A40 to Holtsper, cut down through Bourne end, Should be at you place in about 30mins to use your computer. Will that be ok with you?

Edited by robongar