Light-O-Rama Forums

Superbowl Prediction?

jimswinder

I've gotten more tired of Keith Olbermann than others here have grown tired of replacing bad Technicolor pixels. I'd love to see Sherman stuff one of those underinflated footballs down Olbermann's throat.

Just saying.

One point off, ya baby I'll take that!!!!!! Seahawks got too cute and lost it, should Have stuffed in with lynch

Edited by 1983ss454

horrible..horrible play call...utterly stupid....can't believe it...

It was both funny and sad. Who does that? Stupid call.

So made by your company leads, or are we talking Minleon quality leds or Stellascapes leads?

Alan

Exactly why I decided to step up and buy commercial quality strings of RGB, over 2x and much as Technicolor, but 850 on a "mega tree" through rain, snow, ice, 70 mile per hour windstorms, no pixel failures.

Alan

Ray did make good more than a year later,  I like the form factor -- they zip tie nicely to aluminum tubing?   Just in case this year is an epic fail who did you buy from?  

Now that the game is over and the NFL has the $$$, watch for deflategate to deflate. Already we hear that 11 of 12 were not massively deflated as originally claimed. And they may not actually have been measured before the game. Etc etc.

And yes, I cannot believe they didn't hand that to Lynch.

At least we all watched history last night.

Regardless of which side you were rooting for, that was without a doubt the stupidest call in the history of (and maybe the entire future of) the NFL.  Three tries for Lynch to punch it in from the one yard line?  My God, even Yogi Berra would have gotten that one right.

Regardless of which side you were rooting for, that was without a doubt the stupidest call in the history of (and maybe the entire future of) the NFL.  Three tries for Lynch to punch it in from the one yard line?  My God, even Yogi Berra would have gotten that one right.

Yup, and that's why Pete Carroll never made it as the Pats head coach, believe it or not he's sometimes more arrogant then Belicheck. Offense Coordinator made that play call, but Carroll didn't change it. He's the head coach and had to have given the final ok on that call. Wilson stared down his guy and got beat. Lockett never even seen the CB coming. Only took a 1 in 100 times catch to get down the 5 yard line to begin with too thou

The only team that can finish off the Pats is the Giants...we all know that...So as much  s I'm not a fan of the Pats I'm happy they got  a chance to win....

Edited by ezimnow

... Only took a 1 in 100 times catch to get down the 5 yard line to begin with ...

I think you might be a bit stingy there. IMO that was, given the pressure and intensity of the moment, one of the most amazing catches ever. What a shame that all people will remember will be that bonehead call.

... Only took a 1 in 100 times catch to get down the 5 yard line to begin with ...I think you might be a bit stingy there. IMO that was, given the pressure and intensity of the moment, one of the most amazing catches ever. What a shame that all people will remember will be that bonehead call.

1 in a 1,000? I mean just a big of a catch was made against the patriots In the '07 Super Bowl

Although I am a lifetime Patriots fan here in New England, I have to somewhat defend the play call by Carroll.  Everyone in the stadium (other than Butler) thought it was going to be given to Lynch so why give it to him?  Lynch had 5 attempts at scoring from the 1 yard line this year and scored only once.  If he didn't score, Seahawks now have to use remaining timeout, and next 2 plays would HAVE to be passes.  Lynch fumbles roughly 2% of the times he carries and loses yards 10% of the time.  Of 12 previous chances from the goal line, Wilson handing the ball to Lynch has resulted in a TD only 5 times.  This equates to about a 50/50 chance that Lynch gets in.  Given those stats with the time out situation and remaining time on the clock, a quick slant pass is definitely NOT out of the question.  Probably the hardest pass to defend.  An incompletion leaves time AND a timeout for the next 2 plays.  Personally, I love the way BeastMode runs and would have given him the ball, or at least would have called a play action with Wilson having the option of passing, throwing it away, or taking it in himself if the opportunity arose, but I can see why the OC called that play down and Carroll agreed.  That being said, I'm pretty glad they called what they did and the final result.

• The topic was locked