Light-O-Rama Forums

Lowe's has these nice totes on sale

Santas Helper

These totes are very nice to store light strands, cords and what ever else.

And they are 36% off till January 12th.

I bought 6 of these (on sale) just before Christmas and getting ready to buy 10 more or so.

They are made very well.

Don't forget military discount and they end up being $8.08 each before tax.

Just thought I would pass it on.

Here is the link.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_44066-61896-44066_4294713243__?productId=3551290&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=

These totes are very nice to store light strands, cords and what ever else.

And they are 36% off till January 12th.

I bought 6 of these (on sale) just before Christmas and getting ready to buy 10 more or so.

They are made very well.

Don't forget military discount and they end up being $8.08 each before tax.

Just thought I would pass it on.

Here is the link.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_44066-61896-44066_4294713243__?productId=3551290&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=

Great information. I'll have to get to Lowes.

Thanks for sharing.

Picked up a couple back in October for the Halloween stuff. For the price you can't beat it. 

yeah, I have some of those they are great wish they would go on sale in spring

Papa, you want me to pick some up for you at the current sale price and get back with me later when your ready to get them?

• Like 2

Papa, you want me to pick some up for you at the current sale price and get back with me later when your ready to get them?

That would be incredible. PM me when you have a few minutes

The boys in camo approve of these as well.  My son and many of his National Guard buddies use them to store and transport their gear for drill weekends.

Also, free shipping for orders over $49 and then use the 10% off coupon listed here...

[edit]They also list a $10 off $50 purchase coupon so that's like 20% off if you can come in right around $50. ;)

http://slickdeals.net/f/7071014-lowes-com-coupon-code-for-20-off-100-10-off-or-10-off-50-25-off-250

Edited by JeffF

Great totes been using them for the last 4 years. and they stack on each other

And that's what I'm liken about them. Heavy duty for stacking on each other.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up something ling 100 shoe box size. found they are good for putting rolled up lights in after rolling them to help keep from getting them tangled. two rolled up 200 count mini lights fit well in each box and can also be used for rolled ext. cords etc. that are not so long they need to be hung or zip tied. also could store most of the inside decorations the wife had put up all over the common ares inside such as Christmas balls, birds etc.. they fit nice in larger storage boxes for storage.

• 11 months later...

These storage containers are again on sale in case anybody is looking. Priced at $8.98 before any military or other discount.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_44066-61896-44066_4294713243__?productId=3551290

Nice!!! Thanks Jeff for keeping us posted.

I bought a dozen of them last year and worked perfectly. I might have to get some more. :)

Tom

Love these bins.... But I made a frustrating society last year:

I bought a LOT from Lowes,

Then saw them at Costco, and bought more.

They looked identical.... But... They aren't.... And so the lids don't interchange and they don't stack perfectly.... Doh!