Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone see presales for C9 xenon U tube strobes yet?

oilmoney

I'll be adding my small-medium size pile on top of yours.  Something tells me that Todd is going to be selling tons at that price.  Good thing they don't take up much space inside that shipping container from China.

G

I just ordered a small pile from DIY.. $3 for a U tube type..

Me too. Thanks for posting this! I've been wanting to buy some of these but always forget. :-)

Well with all this pressure, I too ordered a small pile "U" type strobes.

Thanks for the peer pressure guys. :P

• Like 1

We've got plenty of oil money down here from the shale.....but i dont have any of it. Wish i did because i want some strobes.

HINT....the name "OILMONEY".....

Oil's under $50

Hope some saved.

I too want to add more and looks like $3 is time to buy. That's less than half of the last 20 I bought.

Thanks for the info.

The money we make up here is phenomenal but the cost of living is as well. Due to the price of oil the price of gas has dropped down to $1.00 a liter whereas 4 hours south it's 80c. My home in most towns would be valued at 150-200k. Here I could probably list it for 900k and no, it's nowhere close to being paid off. A mobile home here lists for 500k. I only use oilmoney due to the fact that oil is what puts food on the table and I've been using it for years in football and hockey pools etc. The drop in the price of oil will not effect me very much as the plants will continue to run, Canada and big business need this to keep going at all costs and that's why we all laugh when enviromentalists and celebreties come here to try and trash the oilsands for their agendas, why waste your time petitioning against the oilsands? You will lose,lol. Did you all know that Leo Decraprio was here this fall? Shooting film for his enviromental project. Shortly before or after ( can't remember for sure ) he was spotted on a megayacht he had rented to attend the world cup...I have no wife and no kids, just 2 dogs and therefore I have disposable income to throw at other things, like xmas lights and my corvette. I finally found a hobby I'm really into so I'm going to stick with it! 300 strobes, 8 1602's, and another 42000 lights will be thrown out in my yard next year!

• Like 1

my big block el Camino has dual quads and low gears, last I checked it was getting 4-5 miles to the gallon on 93 lol

Let me guess. A 1983 SS El Camino with a 454. :)

I have a 4x4 dodge truck with big tires driven every day.

I also have a 71 Cuda convertible with a 440, soon to be six-pack.

"Miles to the gallon" is out the window here but lower gas prices do help. A bunch!!!

Let me guess. A 1983 SS El Camino with a 454. :)

I have a 4x4 dodge truck with big tires driven every day.

I also have a 71 Cuda convertible with a 440, soon to be six-pack.

"Miles to the gallon" is out the window here but lower gas prices do help. A bunch!!!

I filled up my Dodge 2500 the other day and only paid $80... I thought I had a vapor lock or something because I got so used to paying $110-$120. :)

Gas should be well under $2 right now with the current crude pricing.

Hahahaha...

I have seen strobes in action but I just was wondering the specific Xenon ones are THAT much different.

I'll go crawl back under my rock now.