Light-O-Rama Forums

G3-MP3 says "Wait"

bbrescia

I can run my show this season for about 6 hours using an LOR G3-MP3. After that, it shuts itself down. When I take out and reinsert the SDHC card, it says, "Wait".

I can swap over quickly to a mini-director and all is fine - same show on same card runs perfectly.

What gives?

Bob

Also - why should SanDisk cards be any different from other brands? Every SanDisk card I try reports "Error on card" when there really isn't any error in the disk structure or the show content.

I can't speak to the mini-director, but the G3-MP3 director status showing "wait" indicates that there is a show scheduled on the card waiting to play at a given time or trigger.  At least that is my understanding and how it displays when I insert the card in my G3-Mp3.  So when you built the show through HWU, did you select "plays anytime powered", "plays during scheduled time" or "plays when triggered"?  I've never figured how to check that setting in the config file once placed on the card, so you may need to re-build the show selecting 'plays any time powered" and you would have to manually remove the card or shutdown powered to the director to stop your show.

• The topic was locked