Light-O-Rama Forums

All lights on between shows

jdlack

My apologies for the simplicity of this topic!

Last year was my first year using light o rama and I got by using the simple show editor and purchased sequences for my 16 channels. This year I added a another box and quickly found out that simple show builder does not support 32 channels ( or at least the abitlity to turn on all 32 channels in between shows). I've never created my own show either musical or animation so this

I've tried building several shows in the animation sequence editor and selected the turn lights on option for all my channels ( N button) for some short shows (1-5 minutes) that I intended to run sequencially. I have not been able to get any of my attempts to run successfully! Some lights come on, but certainly not all 32 channels.

Any guidence would be much appreciated.

Thanks all, and Merry Christmas.

I have a 1 minutes all on animation sequence that just loops between shows. Schedule you show, 5-5:30 then schedule all on 5:30-6 then schedule show 6-6:30. Or whatever hours to you like

This is what I would do.

Create an animation sequence, and set it up so that it uses 32 channels.  Timing can be whatever you like, say 1 second.  Length can be 5 minutes.

This one sequence will loop, so it doesn't have to be very long.

now the animation sequence will open on the grid.  Use the arrow cursor and select the upper left most grid square.  Now select the "ON" (green square) button in the menu bar.  

Scroll all the way to the end of the sequence, and now scroll all the way down.  In the lowest right corner of the grid, hit SHIFT+left click.  All channels in the sequence should now all be on at 100%.

Save the animation sequence.  Call it whatever you like - All ON or something.  

Now open the Show Editor.

Select the Animation tab and add your animation sequence you just made.

Now Save the show and call it "All ON 5 Minutes" or something like that.

Open the Show Editor again, and this time create another show for your other sequences (set to music).  

Finally, go into the Schedule Editor.  Add your shows at the times you want them on.  The Schedule will run, and show your shows as you've scheduled them.

Thank you guys for reply's. The problem however persists. The musical shows are working just fine, but when the time comes for the "all on show" that was created as an animation sequence, nothing lights up.

Arg.

Did you set up a separate sequence for the 32 channels? Are you creating a separate show for the "all on" animation?

Edited by godman