Light-O-Rama Forums

after show finished - channels popping on - can't turn them off

zman

Tonight I had an issue whereby after my show was done for the night, I noticed all over my channel map, channels were on. Some solid, some shimmering.  I dumped the LOR tray called up the Hardware Editor refreshed the map and attempted to force the entire grid off. They turned off for a moment then came back on. I tried by controller with the same results. I rebooted the show computer, they turned off, then on while computer finished reboot. Nothing could get them to turn off.

I had to go to my panel, cut power to the house circuits, Cycled the breakers back on one by one. More channels popped on. I am leaving the breakers off for tonight so things don't stay on all night.

We did get a good steady rain tonight, nothing we have not seem in years past. Anyone see this before?

I have seen an issue like what you are describing.  In my case, a small amount of water got into the controller, causing some channels to be on, and some flickering.  After I dried out the controller, the problem went away.  

I had that happen this year for the first time on two channels.  I reset the controllers by pulling the jumper and cycling the power and that fixed it.

• The topic was locked