Light-O-Rama Forums

audio turns off (resolved)

Kenny T

Hey Guys the lights are on... I have a lil problem though.. I have the show running from 5-10 pm. At 10 pm the light turn off... I noticed the last time of the sequence which could run after 10 that the audo does not come on or should I say goes off... So basically the tool bar says waiting for show to end but for some reason the audio cuts out at 10 b4 the sequence actually ends what could be at 10:04... Hope this makes sence.. Anyone else have this happen b4. Im still trying to figure out if its the transmitter , but I don't think it is.. any ideas would help thank you again for your help... Running lor 1.6.1 on xp...

I have heard of two other cases of audio going out. They were both on Vista and I believe that they are different than this case.

In this case you have audio up to the shutdown time and then BANG it stops right a the scheduled time BUT the sequence is still running.. that is the lights are still running.

Do you have your FM transmitter turned on using a background sequence? Perhaps the background sequence is shutting down on schedule rather than waiting for the song to end.

"In this case you have audio up to the shutdown time and then BANG it stops right a the scheduled time BUT the sequence is still running.. that is the lights are still running.

Do you have your FM transmitter turned on using a background sequence? Perhaps the background sequence is shutting down on schedule rather than waiting for the song to end. "

Thats whats happening... I installed 1.1.9 we will see what happens tonight... I will double check the schedule.. I will let you know what happens thanks you for the help...

Well still doing it.... Checked everything... I updated to 1.1.9 and at 10:00 the music still turns off.. I changed the time to 9:57 to see maybe if the timing of the sequence might be giving a conflict, only thing I can think of.. Any other suggetions would help thanks..

Kenny T wrote:

Well still doing it.... Checked everything... I updated to 1.1.9 and at 10:00 the music still turns off.. I changed the time to 9:57 to see maybe if the timing of the sequence might be giving a conflict, only thing I can think of.. Any other suggetions would help thanks..

We will have to look into this.

ok well tryed everything I uninstalled 1.1.9 and reinstalled without any updates.. So im running 1.5.0. Ole school. :) In the control panel it said scheduled activity was going to be for mon at 5pm.. wahoo.... So 5 oclock came and the panel said show is active from 5 to 10pm but the lights never came on... Had to loop it in editor and play it that way.. so now i think i should go back to 1.1.9 and deal with the fact the show has no music on the last sequence then it not turning on at all.... just wanted to keep you guys up to date..

Got a 2 questions for anyone who can answer... I been having some probs so I installed simple show builder.. I open it up and there are no files inside and cant seem to get them in there.. (question 1) I installed 1.6.15 and I save a show in schedule editor, close it go back and open it and nothing is there.. anyone else have this problem? For the record didnt have a problem once last year.:cool: thanks for the help!

Kenny T wrote:

Got a 2 questions for anyone who can answer... I been having some probs so I installed simple show builder.. I open it up and there are no files inside and cant seem to get them in there.. (question 1) I installed 1.6.15 and I save a show in schedule editor, close it go back and open it and nothing is there.. anyone else have this problem? For the record didnt have a problem once last year.:cool: thanks for the help!

On the page where you got the 1.6.15 upgrade there is a section about possible problems with upgrads. One is your problem and it gives a solution.

Does the sequence need to cycle? Meaning is it not coming on because its in the middle of the show? Or should it come on next scheduled show ? I does say its active... I know my comm ports are fine.. This might be a stupid question but I wanna make sure this is right. Under show editor I have 1 song that 7 min + it should be under musical correct ?