Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights flash at the end of sequence

Philip

Ok, I've got LOR 1 ver 1.6.3 running on win2000

I set up a test show (about 20 seconds) now that I've got most of my lights up

when the sequence starts over in the show, there is a quick (1/15 sec) blink where the lights flash off before the sequence starts over. it does this every 20 seconds

I created a new sequence that was 1 minute and the flash rate changed to once every minute

I didn't experience any of this running the halloween lights in October, and wondering if there is a simple fix for this, the show has the one animation sequence in it and no musical sequences

--Philip

Are you sure that you loaded the sequence into the "Background" tab of the show editor rather than in the "musical" or "animation" tabs? That is the most common reason to explain the blink if you are not also running a musical sequence.

ok, I figured it out

the sequence was basically 5 channels turned on at 75% for the whole sequence set up with a loop

for some reason with the loop starting at the zero mark and ending at the end of the sequence this problem arises, the fix was simple... change the loop to start on the 0.10 second mark and end 0.10 seconds before the end of the sequence