Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Mixing Issue

Harbs

Using a CMB-24D Deluxe DC Card to test some of my lights.

It works ok as long as I stay with full intensity. If I vary off the

255 in any channel, they will not light.  I can mix the RGB using 255 intensity

but if I try using a lower intensity the lights stay off. Such as trying to use orange or pink settings.

The card was fine last year.

Any Ideas.

Not sure about those but the CTB16PC units have a way to set them in the HU for either on/off or dimming capable if I remember correctly   Perhaps that got set some how to on/off... if it exists.. I'm a guess here

Now that I think about it, I think you have to be above 50% for one and below for off..

OK.. maybe you should read the manual.  we won't take your "Guy Card" away.. :P:D

Edited by plasmadrive

This a DMX board usng the RGB format.

It is not a fade issue but a mixing issue.

I am fairly new to this DMX and I have read the manual.

Still not sure how or why this issue is happening.

What do you mean not a fade issue but a mixing issue?     Lowering the intensity is is a fade while you do it.. but it is a value once you are set..

Is that what you mean?  if the value of the channel is less that 100% (255) it shuts off completely?  But only when other channels are on? 

BTW, I am confused about the board.  You say it is a DMX board but also say it is a CMB-24D Deluxe DC Card.  Is this a real LOR card or something else.

If it is a LOR card are you trying to run it with DMX and not on an LOR network?  If this is the case, do you have a cross over cable?  

I just looked at the manual and there are jumpers for DMX or LOR protocols.  Are those set correctly?

Edited by plasmadrive

• The topic was locked