Light-O-Rama Forums

Adjusting Sequence Volume

Denny

Several years ago, there was a program listed on the forum that would automatically adjust the volume of all sequences to the same level.  Does anyone remember the name of that program or have a link to it?  My videos and audio tracks all play at different volumes this year and I am looking for something to adjust them.  I know I can probably do it with Audacity, but I am not that familiar with the program.

Someone may like this way it has been great for me.

I think I saw this software talked about over on Planet Christmas years ago.   Since I run my show from a PC, and not from a mini-director,

I've been able to seamlessly add this software that works from any application on the PC.  LOR or Zara Radio or Windows  Media Player.

It adds what I think is the missing sound that is present on commercial radio. the software is running on my computer all the time and at Christmas it runs with LOR and the sound out to my Ramsey FM100B

It never sounded so good. Not only are the volume levels nearly indistinguishable from commercial radio, but the bass is fuller and the high-end is more pronounced.

Here is the best part about it. It handles all the normalization and compression on-the-fly, so you don't need to mess with any already edited songs in Audacity  or Mp3Gain which are the programs i used to use and then had songs all over the place that I wasn't sure if they were the one I adjusted or not.

(and it really sounds better than anything I ever managed to do in Audacity anyway).

I have been running it since 2008 and have not had any glitches at all.

I am using the $29.95 version found here ->  http://store.claessonedwards.com/product_p/bap-002.htm

• Like 1

MP3 Gain will equalize the loudness of every audio file in a given directory.  There shouldn't be any questions whether or not a song was adjusted.

MP3 Gain will equalize the loudness of every audio file in a given directory.  There shouldn't be any questions whether or not a song was adjusted.

Does it equalize the audio in video, or do I need to make an MP3 of the video to equalize and then paste it back into the video?

Someone may like this way it has been great for me.

I think I saw this software talked about over on Planet Christmas years ago.   Since I run my show from a PC, and not from a mini-director,

I've been able to seamlessly add this software that works from any application on the PC.  LOR or Zara Radio or Windows  Media Player.

It adds what I think is the missing sound that is present on commercial radio. the software is running on my computer all the time and at Christmas it runs with LOR and the sound out to my Ramsey FM100B

It never sounded so good. Not only are the volume levels nearly indistinguishable from commercial radio, but the bass is fuller and the high-end is more pronounced.

Here is the best part about it. It handles all the normalization and compression on-the-fly, so you don't need to mess with any already edited songs in Audacity  or Mp3Gain which are the programs i used to use and then had songs all over the place that I wasn't sure if they were the one I adjusted or not.

(and it really sounds better than anything I ever managed to do in Audacity anyway).

I have been running it since 2008 and have not had any glitches at all.

I am using the $29.95 version found here ->  http://store.claessonedwards.com/product_p/bap-002.htm

This program is better than "sliced bread."  Thanks for pointing it out to me.  Ran all my files through MP3Gain yesterday and it worked fine on the MP 3s, but as I suspected nothing for the videos.  Downloaded and installed the dmeo version this morning of this program.  Running a test show now and the audio is right on the money with volume.  Can't believe how good the sound is.  For those interested, you can download a fully functional demo for 30 days to test it out.  That's what I am using right now.  Thanks again.

I was excited to check this out and then noticed that it says it's not compatible with Windows 8.  Other than Mp3Gain, does anyone have any other suggestions for something that works on Win 8?

• The topic was locked