Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem pasting copied tracks

mnapuran

I have tried copying a section of my track/timing information, and pasting it further into my timeline. However, I have some areas that are .05 instead of .1 in the timing, and apparently the paste does not take that into account! It should paste based on the source timing.

Is there a way around this? Having to manually recreate all this would be unbeilivably time consuming :shock:

mnapuran wrote:

I have tried copying a section of my track/timing information, and pasting it further into my timeline. However, I have some areas that are .05 instead of .1 in the timing, and apparently the paste does not take that into account! It should paste based on the source timing.

Is there a way around this? Having to manually recreate all this would be unbeilivably time consuming :shock:

There is no spoon, and there is no way around this either.

Sorry.

In the new version you have two options with copy and paste. One is by cell as in LOR I and the other is by time which is what you are looking for.

In LOR I the internal structure did not allow for paste by time. I have always recommended that people keep a fixed grid in LOR I so that they do not run into this issue.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

In the new version you have two options with copy and paste. One is by cell as in LOR I and the other is by time which is what you are looking for.

In LOR I the internal structure did not allow for paste by time. I have always recommended that people keep a fixed grid in LOR I so that they do not run into this issue.

I haven't yet had occasion to use the new "by time" mode but I"m really glad it's there. I have some sequences that I used the tapper wizard with, on top of a grid, and the events didn't get "recycled" properly -- and cut and paste was practically unusable with them. With the new LOR II mode this should work very nicely...

-Tim