Light-O-Rama Forums

Show stops after 2 hours w/ 1.6.3 1.6.9

Kevin N

I went live 5 nights ago w/ LOR 1.6.3. The first night went flawless. The next night...the show stopped after 2 hours. It appeared as if my computer just froze up. I rebooted and it ran fine for the last 1 1/2 hours. Then I updated to LOR 1.6.9 to "fix" the problem. The show ran perfect the next two nights. Then tonight...it froze up again after 2 hours. I have no screen saver applied and all my power options are set to "never". I don't know what is happening. It runs fine sometimes with the old AND new software...but then it just decides it's time to stop. Any ideas???

P.S. I'm running XP

Guest wbottomley

Kevin N wrote:

I went live 5 nights ago w/ LOR 1.6.3. The first night went flawless. The next night...the show stopped after 2 hours. It appeared as if my computer just froze up. I rebooted and it ran fine for the last 1 1/2 hours. Then I updated to LOR 1.6.9 to "fix" the problem. The show ran perfect the next two nights. Then tonight...it froze up again after 2 hours. I have no screen saver applied and all my power options are set to "never". I don't know what is happening. It runs fine sometimes with the old AND new software...but then it just decides it's time to stop. Any ideas???

P.S. I'm running XP

Have you updated your adapter drivers?