Light-O-Rama Forums

Change RGB flood color in sequence editor.

bklsu

Ok maybe I am missing something with this but I just copied and pasted into the RGB channel I created and it is all red.  When I try to change the color but keep the seq it changes to orange if I select green with the color fade.  I am just trying to copy the programming to each channel but want a different color for each.  I know that sounds confusing, but please help if you can.

RGB channels will output the color that results from combining the three channels (red, green and blue) together. 

Unless you're programming a RGB device or light string, you can't use RGB channels to sequence ordinary lights.

Your description is a bit confusing but I will take a shot at it.  If you copy a single channel and paste it into an RGB channel, it will always paste as red.... an RGB channel is really three regular channels (red, green, blue).  If you want the single channel you pasted to be a specific color (red, green or blue) then open up the RGB channel by clicking on it... this will expand it to show the three prinary channels, you can then paste into whichever one of the three you want.

If my answer is way off base then you did a better job of confusing me iwth your question than I thought.

• Like 1

Uh I was trying to copy and paste it, but I guess I just suck on the internet today.  Jim when I open it up I can change to red green blue, but if I want another color say teal how can I do it?

Uh I was trying to copy and paste it, but I guess I just suck on the internet today.  Jim when I open it up I can change to red green blue, but if I want another color say teal how can I do it?

Try 50% Green and 50% Blue

You can use the color fade tool and select the same color for each end.

Next time you want teal, you can go to the recent tools list to use it again. Or if it's something you'll use often you can save it so it doesn't get cycled out of the recent tools list.

• The topic was locked