Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware testing of cmb24d. Channels 17-24 not found on console

bbayjohn

I will start by saying that I have the latest version 3.11.2

And I just downloaded 3.7.1 of the hardware utility.

Now for my problem.

The HW will find the cmb24, and will work on test all lights but when I go to use the console page, only channels 1-16 show up.

How do I make it list channels 17-24?

Thanks

John 

I think I may of found the answer. Had a look at help files and it wasn't obvious.

If you look at the HW console page there is in the bottom right Channel mode. Change channel mode from Virtual controllers to Extended circuit Ids. Now slide the Select channel group tab across to .017 to .032. This now gives you the ability to check individual channels.

I will start by saying that I have the latest version 3.11.2

And I just downloaded 3.7.1 of the hardware utility.

Now for my problem.

The HW will find the cmb24, and will work on test all lights but when I go to use the console page, only channels 1-16 show up.

How do I make it list channels 17-24?

Thanks

John 

Something isn't set up right on your system. The latest versions of the software should have 32 check-boxes on the portion of the HWU, not 16. 

We have two different portions of the Hardware Utility (HWU) being talked about here.

The graphic that basis21b posted is what users of recent versions of the software should see when they start the HWU. No adjustments necessary. Open HWU, and begin testing. (After finding your controllers, of course.) You can test channels 1-32 on any connected LOR device. Not that any LOR device has 32 channels right now, but I digress.

The Console button is shown on the LOR Control tab when you open the HWU. That can be used to test DMX devices, as well as LOR Devices if you so chose.

Yep the first potion of lor hw works fine. Was having difficulty with the console. Have it figured out now, it's like wirenutt suggested. Just I hadn't refreshed my post after he answered. Thanks to all for your help.

• The topic was locked