Light-O-Rama Forums

Flip CCR Ribbon

Pecacheu

Okay, I'm going to be short and concise here. I have a backwards color ribbon (I knew it would be when I bought it. Obviously I could flip it later in the software, right?) Anyway I looked through the hardware utility, and sure enough, there it was... "Flip String 1 / Ribbon"... Problem solved right? Wrong. One issue, it's grayed out. Why? Who knows, I tried changing all the other options, searching the forums for a problem is a waste of time, and Google doesn't even know what a "Light-O-Rama" is. Not one relevant result. And most annoying, it's not grayed out for the CCBs, which I don't need to flip! It's not a firmware issue, the controller is running the latest firmware.

If you want you can  just slide pixel 1 down to position 50.   I presume this CCR is adjacent to other pixels.   That is why you need to flip it? 

Moving the channels around will move your effects with it.  So I listed the steps to move the pixels and not move the associated effects. 

steps

Export your config.  

Open a new sequnce and import that config.  

Degroup the target CCR 

Slide 1-50 2-49. 

Group the CCR back answer yes to CCR question

Export the config again

Now import the config to you sequence

seems complicated i have same problem so when i test i make sure i flip the ccr in the right direction when i make it in visualizer

seems complicated i have same problem so when i test i make sure i flip the ccr in the right direction when i make it in visualizer

This is the simplest way. Set up the Visualizer exactly how the real element will be set up.

• The topic was locked