Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Scheduler issues

aksnowman

I am using LOR 1.6.1 and everything has been working great. Light up was last night and I noticed an issue that keeps popping up. I am using the show scheduler (not simple show builder) and my schedule looks like this:

5-6 show 1
6-7 show2
7-8 show 3
8-9 show 4

When it switches from show 1 to 2 (or to any for that matter) it plays the startup sequence fine, but then it loses the audio for the sequences after that. If I go in and disable shows and re-enable, it works fine....until the next show starts.

Is this a known problem and will an upgrade fix it or?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Jeff

aksnowman wrote:

I am using LOR 1.6.1 and everything has been working great. Light up was last night and I noticed an issue that keeps popping up. I am using the show scheduler (not simple show builder) and my schedule looks like this:

5-6 show 1
6-7 show2
7-8 show 3
8-9 show 4

When it switches from show 1 to 2 (or to any for that matter) it plays the startup sequence fine, but then it loses the audio for the sequences after that. If I go in and disable shows and re-enable, it works fine....until the next show starts.

Is this a known problem and will an upgrade fix it or?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Jeff

This is not a known problem so I do not know if a upgrade will affect it. There were no changes made to any versions of the code to deal with such an issue.

We will look into this.

Dan

Thanks Dan... I will be waiting to hear back from you with great patience. :)

On a side note, in case this is a bigger issue, how many sequences can you have in a show? Is there a limit and can you duplicate sequences?

That may be my work around.

Thanks as always.

aksnowman wrote:

Thanks Dan... I will be waiting to hear back from you with great patience. :(

On a side note, in case this is a bigger issue, how many sequences can you have in a show? Is there a limit and can you duplicate sequences?

That may be my work around.

Thanks as always.

There is no limit on thenumber of sequences in a show (that I am aware of)