Light-O-Rama Forums

LoRII startup tab

Joe V

Something is still buggy with X10 and LOR II. Dan is aware of it... I have removed X-10 from LOR II for now, and am using ActiveHome to run the static portions of the display, which isn't ideal but it works.

-Tim

I've been using X10 with LOR II in my start-up and shut down sequence to operate a relay that shorts across the "power button" contacts on a universal remote to turn my virtual santa on and off. (Kind of a Rube Goldburg approach)

Anyway, It has functioned flawlessly so far. However, it only has to hold the relay for about 15 seconds to turn on the projector and cycle it twice to turn it off, so it isn't like holding a static display constantly on for an entire nights show.

Theron

Theron Schaefermeyer wrote:

I've been using X10 with LOR II in my start-up and shut down sequence to operate a relay that shorts across the "power button" contacts on a universal remote to turn my virtual santa on and off. (Kind of a Rube Goldburg approach)

Anyway, It has functioned flawlessly so far. However, it only has to hold the relay for about 15 seconds to turn on the projector and cycle it twice to turn it off, so it isn't like holding a static display constantly on for an entire nights show.

Theron

My problem is that the modules don't get the commands at all. And ActiveHome is working fine, so I don't think I'm having an interference issue...

-Tim