Light-O-Rama Forums

LoRII startup tab

Joe V

Dan?

In Lor I (even though it said no) you could run a musical sequence in startup tab which I like alot, In gamma the audio doesnt play but the lights work. Can you fix that so you can?

Thankyou

Joe

How about the shutdown tab? (I can try it eventually...) I use that for a "thanks for coming, the lights are done for the day" sort of message.

Wouldn't be a showstopper if that didn't have lights to accompany it (since it only happens once a night), but that's the way I'd prefer it...

-Tim

The lighting part works fine but I would like to get the audio part of it back. it doesnt make any sence when the lights are going and the people outside cant hear it. I made a work around for now. I made a startup "show" which plays the "musical" startup sequence under the musical tab for 30 seconds then goes to the actual show.

I havent tried shutdowns yet. I will though. probably do it the same way if it doesnt work.

Tim Fischer wrote:

How about the shutdown tab? (I can try it eventually...) I use that for a "thanks for coming, the lights are done for the day" sort of message.

Wouldn't be a showstopper if that didn't have lights to accompany it (since it only happens once a night), but that's the way I'd prefer it...

-Tim

D'oh I was thinking backwards (that you got audio but no lighting). I still wouldn't call it a "showstopper" although it's a little bit worse if I couldn't do it. I'd probably set up a very short, one sequence show to follow my real show to make it work until a 'fix' came...

-Tim

Joe V wrote:

Dan?

In Lor I (even though it said no) you could run a musical sequence in startup tab which I like alot, In gamma the audio doesnt play but the lights work. Can you fix that so you can?

Thankyou

Joe

Joe, We will fix that.

Dan

Any idea of the timeline this fix will happen in? No need for a hard commitment just curious if I can hope to have it by Friday night's show debut or shouldn't hold my breath.

I'm definitely not rolling back to LOR I for this one, but it would be real nice to have.

(And just to be clear, please include "shutdown" in the fix as that's the only one I use, not startup).

Thanks!

-Tim

ChuckHutchings wrote:

Feel free to give me the Delta version if it fixes this!!!

I'm DYIN' OVER HERE!

Chuck, there IS a workaround.

Just make your startup and shutdown their own show and place them in the schedule before your first and last show (for a duration LESS than theirs).

Cheers

bhays wrote:

ChuckHutchings wrote:

I'm DYIN' OVER HERE!

Yeah, I have been forced to manually start and shutdown every night...

Why aren't you using the work-around?

Push Eject wrote:

bhays wrote:
ChuckHutchings wrote:

I'm DYIN' OVER HERE!

Yeah, I have been forced to manually start and shutdown every night...

Why aren't you using the work-around?

Well, I couldn't get my startup sequence to run. Worked fine in sequence editor, but scheduler would not run it. Had a valid X10 channel in it. The background sequence with the same X10 channel in it works just fine.

I ended up taking all X10 commands out of all my sequences and purchasing an X10 timer module to turn my x10 outlets on and off this year. It's all working now, but I had to stop trying to control any of my X10 stuff with LOR....not sure what the problem is, but tired of fighting it for right now.