Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Ribbon problem

Bhewson

I have 2 CCR's and the CMB24 to control my 8 RGB arch way's. I used Super Star to program the CCR's. When I play the sequence my RGB arches channel 1 and 16-24 start going. They are on the same network. CMB24 is #4 and my CCR's are 5&6. The only thing I have connected to my computer is my RGB arches.

So, the green and blue of the first RGB output and the outputs 3-5 are not working, is that correct? If so, check the connections on the output as well as the actual wires. Sounds like 1 of 2 possible scenarios here.

1. A bad SMD5050 or a bad LED.

2. Your wiring is wrong, either at the output or a pigtail if one is used.

Without more info, it's hard to determine what's wrong.

Can you post a picture of the wiring on the board?

Did you do a continuity check on the pigtails if used?

All the channels on the arches work fine with what I have programed. but when I add the CCR's to my program the arches do weird things. My CCR's are on circuit 5&6. also the arches are not even pluged into the network. The channel config says all 150  channels are on 5&6. It is really weird.

You might wish to try the HWU, hardware utility and manually command the RGB channels on the strips. See if they work using it first. If not, most likely its a wiring issue or even the Cat5/6 cable to the CMB24. Its possible you have a bad chip but test everything else first.

Bhewson when you used the super star sequencer did you assign the controller in the channel configuration id's and then when you sent to lor sequencer did you copy and paste or subsequence

• The topic was locked