Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Connector and plug name for CMB24D


Recommended Posts

I need to find a plug with a red & black wire coming out that plugs into the auxillary power input barrell of the CMB24D board. What is this connector technically called and what is the name of the plug called. (It's the power input from a external power supply)


Any ideas on where I could get one?





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...