Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware Utility can't find 4 of my controllers

Kevin Wye

Hey Guys

Last year we ran six CTB16D Show Time controllers with no problem. Controller one Ver 4.01 and two through six Ver 2.0. We add four CTB16DV5 and two CTB16D Ver 4.01 this year, The hardware utility can't find the four CTB16DV5. We set last year controls to 01 02 03 04 05 06. The four CTB16DV5 to 07 08 09 0A and the two CTB16D Ver 4.1 to OB OC. The hardware utility finds the two new CTB16D Ver 4.1 fine. Do I need to upgrade the firmware or is there some thing I am missing? We also are running LOR 1.

Thanks Kevin

1) Make sure all controllers are running the latest firmware. (check the LOR Support site for the correct verison.)

2) In the HWU, make sure that you have Max Units set high enough to see all of the controllers.

Hey Don

I have it set at 24 units. I think it is a firmware problem. I will check the latest firmware updates. I just got these at this years sale. Also the LED lights on the four controllers are ON and not flashing.

Kevin

Kevin Wye wrote:

Hey Don

I have it set at 24 units. I think it is a firmware problem. I will check the latest firmware updates. I just got these at this years sale. Also the LED lights on the four controllers are ON and not flashing.

Kevin

Kevin,

These 4 new units. They do have Unit ID switches, correct? Have the units been power cycled since the Unit IDs were changed? Unit IDs switches are read only when the unit starts.

Dan