Light-O-Rama Forums

comment faire marcher IDMX1000

pennacchi eric

bonjour, je suis de la France, est ce qu'une personne pourrait m'aider car je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner le IDMX1000 sur mon logiciel et savoir comment faire des séquences avec, car je ne comprends rien à l'Anglais.merci pour votre aide

Not sure how many folks on the forum may speak/read French, and if you know English, you might get more help from the folks here if it's written in English.

If not, hopefully one of the other folks here will be able to help you out {providing you can read my reply}.  I  took French in Jr. High, but that was so long ago, I don't remember very much of it now, just never really used it enough to remember what my French teacher taught us.. 

Edited by Orville

Here is the translation from Google:

hello, I'm from France, is what a person could help me because I can not run the software on my IDMX1000 and know how to make movies with, because I do not understand English. thank you for your help.

Thanks for the translation Dennis.  I tried to locate the one I had bookmarked that seemed to work correctly, but seems it disappeared somewhere along the way.  And I've used some that have translated things horribly incorrectly, so kind of difficult at times to locate one you can fully trust completely.

Hello, thank you for your reply, but would it be possible to make a visio by Webcam by a a person who can explain to me directly to make the manipulations on my computer and i would come my cousin who understands english well. Thank you for your reply and help, it is to be ready for a show for sick children with cancer. Thank You

• The topic was locked