amtrak115

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think that's looks great. Really like the lights on the trees. Nice touch Amtrak. Like to see something unique. I'm a newbie and going with a single tree this year. Was thinking of maybe a Santa hat or something on it. Just started my sequencing. Are you using sequence editor ? I tried the papagayo program but not a lot of success. Doing it in SE this weekend. Would love to have a copy of that to work with .Thank you. jessenlisa@ sbcglobal.net

Also wondering what timing you use in SE when your working on the trees ? 1/10 of a second work ok ? I'm working on jingle bells by the Christmas hit band. Shortened it some though. How did you put it in visualizer to see your results ? If you did. Thanks for any tips.

I think that's looks great. Really like the lights on the trees. Nice touch Amtrak. Like to see something unique. I'm a newbie and going with a single tree this year. Was thinking of maybe a Santa hat or something on it. Just started my sequencing. Are you using sequence editor ? I tried the papagayo program but not a lot of success. Doing it in SE this weekend. Would love to have a copy of that to work with .Thank you. jessenlisa@ sbcglobal.net

I used papgayo to get the singing voices.  it took me about a week or so working only a couple of hours a night.  (My wife got tire listening to the same thing over and over again, and forced me to use headsets)  There is a papagayo tutorial on youtube that I used to learn how to use it.  I cut the song down into small segments on second boundaries, then using a tool that copies papagayo output onto a LOR clipboard, I pasted the results into the sequence editor.  I'll send you the sequence tonight when I get home.

later

Amtrak115

Also wondering what timing you use in SE when your working on the trees ? 1/10 of a second work ok ? I'm working on jingle bells by the Christmas hit band. Shortened it some though. How did you put it in visualizer to see your results ? If you did. Thanks for any tips.

I used 1/10 for fiming.  As for the visualizer.  I did a google search for "holidaycoro singing tree lor prop" .  I believe you can also search here on the forum and find a prop to import into visualizer.  I then just copied and pasted the prop until I had the 4 trees defined.