Light-O-Rama Forums

lor stops playing show

John horton

I am new to the lor and I am having the problem with the show stoping play after playing thru 2 or 3 times rather than repeating untill the end of it's scheduled time. I seen on here that smjosephrn had the same problem back in july. the answer seemed to be that lor1.6.3 is just for vista and don't work on earlier windows. So I tried to download lor 1.6.1 from the web site but when i try to load it it says that there is not a full vertion installed and won't install it so i tried to unistall the 1.6.3 and install 1.6.1 but i still got the message anyone got an answer on what I can do. I also installed the new 1.6.6 hardware utility. that seemed to help for the 1st night then started over the next night.

Thanks Dan. could you email me that if at all possible. If not i will keep a check on the web site. My display starts running thursday.

not sure if this is the problem you are having but I experienced the same thing only on certain sequences. All I did is change the timing of the last few cells to a shorter duration and this resolved the problem.

greg

Greg wrote:

not sure if this is the problem you are having but I experienced the same thing only on certain sequences. All I did is change the timing of the last few cells to a shorter duration and this resolved the problem.

greg

it seems that there was a problem with software that came with my controller but thanks for the response.

John horton wrote:

Greg wrote:

greg

it seems that there was a problem with software that came with my controller but thanks for the response.

This problem has been in a couple of versions of LOR. It was fixed in 1.6.1 but somehow it found its way back into 1.6.3.

We have institued stricter source control standards to help prevent such unnecessary problems in the future.

I down laoded the software update and everything seems to be working fine now. A special thanks to dan and all the guys at lor for all there hard work in getting this fixed. Just in time i might add! Merry christmas!