Light-O-Rama Forums

I guess I'll start it!

75redman

But still it had Hasselhoff!!! Lol

I wonder how much they paid him for that shot.... ?  KIT ! Scan the web for bacon links please.

Greg

Edited by a31ford

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• 75redman

• TonyD

• a31ford

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the Dork that found "The Fox" last year.  I've even got the hat to prove it.  Now 391,758,406 youtube hits later.....

I think "Selfie" is too early to last 8 more months.  Just like Harlem Shake, which would have fit the bill, but was too early. 

I personally will start looking in late August/early September.

Just watched the unedited video...  Pardon me I gotta go scrape out my ears with a chainsaw.

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas

But it has Hasselhoff!!!!

All it needs is bacon

Just imagine her saying "let me eat some bacon" instead of "let me take a selfie"!

Awful?  I must be older than you.  I can't even count the magnitude of improvement needed for it to make it all the way up to awful.

I must be older than all of you cuz I can't afford the time I have on this Gods Green Earth to waste it on sequencing that crap. 

In fact I probably would do "What does the Fox Say" before that ..........that ......Is that a song???   &  I never thought I would say that!

Did anyone watch my "Highbrow EDIT" (the second video in this thread).. the words are removed... Actually a great DANCE number (Now)......

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok, after listening to this a half dozen or more times I am two hours in to sequencing "Selfie" to halloween!!!

Chet - I always knew you weren't quite right... :P

WAKE UP AMERICA!  Put down that bacon and go take your pills...