• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• 75redman

• TonyD

• a31ford

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to agree. I have been obsessed with this song for awhile now! To snap me back i went to an Outlaws concert last week.

Awful?  I must be older than you.  I can't even count the magnitude of improvement needed for it to make it all the way up to awful.

I remember thinking "awful" when someone predicted "The Fox" as the hot song last year. It ended up being in my first display.

I didn't care for the song when I first heard but my kids keep listening to it and it's starting to stick in my head! :o

I didn't care for the song when I first heard but my kids keep listening to it and it's starting to stick in my head! :o

At least with this one, when i think of it as a parody (which is how it was intended), i think it is funny. I just never quite "got" The Fox although i did like the beat.

I only do Christmas music.

I couldn't play this one.

I have to edit Christmas with capital C...

Edited by PaulXmas

Get rid of all the words & shorten the song to about 1 minute & you might get away with it. I would take the Fox song over this one. It is still early & better songs will come out.

Edited by lightzilla

That song is beyond crap, and the band name is beyond stupid. I know how to make the song better, wipe it from existence from the planet earth. It's even worst than that stupid fox song, which btw the fox doesn't make the sounds that the no talent a$$ clown singing that song claims.

Edited by TitusCarnathan

UMF is in Miami this week. SiriusXM has a channel covering it this year.

Can't say I've heard anyone use that song yet. Not sure how popular it'll be, but I'd have my doubts.

That song is beyond crap, and the band name is beyond stupid. I know how to make the song better, wipe it from existence from the planet earth. It's even worst than that stupid fox song, which btw the fox doesn't make the sounds that the no talent a$$ clown singing that song claims.

This made me laugh!!

Song title and info don't show up in Tapatalk!! Can u help a brutha out?

Search youtube for #selfie by the Chainsmokers

Awful?  I must be older than you.  I can't even count the magnitude of improvement needed for it to make it all the way up to awful.

How could you not like it?  It had Hasselhoff in it!!  All it is missing is bacon!

Not close enough to Christmas yet. The last few years the hot songs show up in September

SO I found an oldie that I have not seen in anyones displays has a great beat:

Millenium Prayer By Cliff Richard. If anyone cannot find the MP3, I have it.

Let me know what you think as I am adding it to my show this year.

Kip

P.S. a Selfie? Really Seriously? I can do better with my Korg Triton Studio and a mike.(4 years of Voice Lessons)

Edited by kiplorenzo

Personally, no voice lessons, and I can STILL do better than "the chainsmokers" :ph34r:  da, da,da da, wee, wee, wee, ..... See !! I sound better than them ;)

Christ, a set of spoons and a washtub bass would sound better than those two....

Just sayin, ya know....

Anyhow, I have a copy of the song, I'll fire up Audacity, and see wha I can do about removing the words.........

EDIT 1:19 AM, song's edited, gota get a site to place it on.

Done...

Greg

Edited by a31ford