Light-O-Rama Forums

Anticiiii.......pa.......tion!

tallan

Thank you Dan! and as for my luck i have to go to work till 1 am. everyone have fun on your head start. look out world lor 2 here i come!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can start programing... opps I'm so far behind why am I on here... lol actually I'm at work.

Ralph D wrote:

Thank you Dan! and as for my luck i have to go to work till 1 am. everyone have fun on your head start. look out world lor 2 here i come!
sorry to hear that ralph

*tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap *

:(

Squinting real hard...Wishing even harder.... I have 14 minutes before I have to run for a train....:( Have a feeling that it will pop-up when I'm on the move...

Looking forward to it all the same. DAN YOU ROCK!!!!:dude:

Psych!! Got ya!!

:shock:

How do we know this is really Dan????

LightORamaDan wrote:

I am sorry for all the suspense. I have been talking about LOR II for a long time. There have been a number of potential release dates in the past and I did not want to make any public announcement until I was 100% sure… I received the installer an hour ago and installed it on my machine.

I will post a link to a Gamma version of LORII in about an hour. There will be an announcement in the LOR II forum.

grimshady wrote:

Psych!! Got ya!!

:shock:

How do we know this is really Dan????

How do we know you're grimshady?

For that matter, how do I know who I am?

(Sorry for the idle chatter. Sitting reading posts, waiting for a new one is not very exciting.)

*Refresh* *Refresh* *Refresh*.......