Light-O-Rama Forums

Sheldon_15

Jeff Messer

I sent Sheldon a message:

do me a favor, since I contributed a controller,100ft of cat5 cable, a New FM transmitter, and a New USB 485 to you, people are starting to say you sold these items, take a picture of your LOR equipment with a piece of paper with the current date written on it and let me see you still have what was donated to you, this will calm down the skeptics that are doubting you even have the equipment

I really hope this kid is the real deal

I have had trouble logging on. But I did as Craig said and tried logging on from typing in the website instead of using the bookmark.

Honestly I jumped in way to deep and overwelmed my self so I wasn't able to get done what I had hoped.

But I am not a scam' all of the stuff is still up in fact my parents are begging me to get the stuff put away.

I had no intention on leaving everyone hanging. I had just got a new job that had given me more hours so I'm never home anymore.

I work until 11 go home sleep wake up at 7 for school then repeat.

With work, school, and this my grades began to fall and I got in trouble because my parents said that my future and grades come first. Not my hobby. So that's why I had been away for a while is because i got in trouble. But I still have all of the stuff!! I would never sell it or scam anyone and it kind of hurts and offends me as to someone to think I would do that.

I will get the videos uploaded. I give you my sincere apology for not getting them sooner. I really feel terrible because I was blessed with all of this stuff from so many giving people and I feel in have let everyone of them down.

Again, I'm really sorry.

But I still have all of the equipment and I still will get the videos.

And even though some might think of all these as excuses and they might be but it's the truth.

Sheldon, I am sorry for being a skeptic and no I did not donate to only because I have been scammed too many times in life. Unfortunately there are too many people out there that will do anything for free money. If you are in fact the real deal please accept my sincerest apology. When I do see your videos I will get on here and apologize again.

Also slow down and take time for life, before you know it you are going to wonder where your life went.

But we all learn from our mistakes. Were all going to mess up. But if we dread on about it we won't ever mover forward. We should look at what we did wrong. Evaluate the problem and find a way to fix to and go back at it again.

Like from this time around I have learned to start setup way earlier than what I did. And also save more money and be prepped to buy extra equipment here and there. 2013 was my learning year. It's was my first time doing this and it was a whole new world. the videos might not be much. But at least I learned from it and had fun doing itZ that's all that matters. And will only make room from improvement on my shows for the future that are still to come.

The static display looks great . I'm glad to have been been able to be a part of it. When you do get a chance to upload the vids, I'm sure we all will be quite proud to have helped you. Keep up the good work, but as mentioned above, don't forget about your life.

Hobbies are supposed to enhance your life not take it over. Hmm! That sounds like what it did to me.

Sheldon sent me a picture of the controller that I sent him, and on that controller was a piece of paper with the date of 2-1-14. So, I am satisfied that he is the real deal

I hope this removes doubt from all others

And as of now I don't care what he does with the equipment I donated, he proved he has the controller and if he wants to sell/donate or block a door open with it, not my concern

and in my world I have more important things to be concerned about.

http://miraclesstarthere.com is a good start if you don't know about my son

thanks

Paul

Edited by PMC

And as of now I don't care what he does with the equipment I donated, he proved he has the controller and if he wants to sell/donate or block a door open with it, not my concern

and in my world I have more important things to be concerned about.

http://miraclesstarthere.com is a good start if you don't know about my son

thanks

Paul

I agree with you Paul and I'm real sorry to hear about your son.  Miracles do happen. Read this. http://www.wireframedlites.com/goddid.shtml

• The topic was locked