Light-O-Rama Forums

Sheldon_15

Jeff Messer

Sheldon,

Did I miss your videos for the show this year? Maybe someone else here has the link they can share with me.  Thanks

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer

He actually posted some pictures but no video.  Last I heard he was having issues with circuits popping.

Kinda sounds like a dog ate his homework:

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/29678-problem-with-critters-this-year/?p=275022

As of mid-December, he wasn't up and running:

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/29694-my-controller-wont-turn-on/?p=274792

Edit:  I added this edit just since I could now that I see the edit button has returned.

Edited by Surfing4Dough

I was wondering too. Hope he had a big show with all of the equipment provided. Can't wait to see a video myself.

A video would make all the free stuff look better.   Sorry, not trying to make people pissed off or anything, show us what you did please.

Heard from Sheldon.  He is having issue with logging into the LOR forums but said he would try to post videos within the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard from Sheldon.  He is having issue with logging into the LOR forums but said he would try to post videos within the next week.

Anything new??    It has been almost two weeks and no news.   Hope all is well for him.

Looks like no one sent him a new browser or paid for a YouTube or Vimeo membership either.

Oh wait - all those things are free. Never mind.

Just looked at his profile.

Looks like he is able to log in to the forums to at least read what is going on.

May be that he just does not have anything to post.

Sheldon_15

Last active Today 12:53 AM

From Sheldon:

"I've been waiting on them to download to YouTube but it's taking forever for some reason. And then it will restart the download when I leave a wifi area"

Sounds like he is trying to upload via wifi.. Hang in there guys..   I think he will get this done..